When will Bluejeans support remote control of a machine ...only thing missing from us moving off Webex

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • (Edited)
This & private chat are the only features missing to allow us to abandon Webex 
Photo of Steve Cobb

Steve Cobb

• 490 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Prem Sagar

Prem Sagar

• 60 Points
Hi,
I am also looking forward for this feature so I can get off webex. Any update?
Photo of Dinkens Durosier

Dinkens Durosier

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Please give us some updates on the possible release date or beta version. This is a very important feature for many companies and we simply want to know if there's a possibility that this will be release in the upcoming months or next year. 
Photo of Simon Brunet

Simon Brunet

• 62 Points
We are currently using BJ too and this feature would be a great leap ahead ! Please release it !!!!!
Photo of Tony Doyle

Tony Doyle

• 194 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Is there any update to this feature please?
Photo of reine

reine

• 60 Points
Following this two years old feature req.
Photo of Harvey Jones

Harvey Jones

• 306 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Looking forward to seeing this feature soon.

Dinkens Durosier

Any updates on this? 
Photo of Justin Schroeder

Justin Schroeder

• 60 Points
What's the latest on this feature?  Looks to have been 'worked' on for some time now.  This will get the rest of my company off of GoToMeeting.
Photo of Mike Kerr

Mike Kerr

• 144 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
We've just posted more information on Remote Desktop Control. Scheduled for April 2017 release. See https://support.bluejeans.com/knowledge/remote_desktop_control. A Limited Availability Beta is scheduled to start in March for individuals or enterprises that are looking to test the feature before release - contact support@bluejeans.com (or your Success Manager) if you would like to participate in the early beta.
Photo of Tony Doyle

Tony Doyle

• 194 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Excellent news, even if it has take 2 years :)

Dinkens Durosier

It is about time. I hope it lives up to its expectation since we all been patiently waiting for years.
Photo of Mike Kerr

Mike Kerr, Official Rep

• 1,530 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Remote Desktop Control is now live. Was added to production this weekend. Click here for the article on how it works.

Let us know if you have any questions or feedback.

Mike
Photo of Scott Schramm

Scott Schramm

• 638 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Has anyone experienced lag with the remote control? Our organization has been testing this since the Inner Circle release and in every case found a very high amount of latency causing the feature to be very difficult to use due to the delay. When we compared to other collaboration services, we did not have a delay at all.