Join us on Thursday, March 12 at 2 p.m. ET as Andrew McDougall, Senior Technical Manager of Vonage, will join industry experts from Blue Jeans, Tely Labs, and Pragmatic to discuss video conferencing best practices and provide actionable tips that you can apply to your organization.
Live via Blue Jeans Primetime
In today’s world, collaboration requires flexibility and scalability. The need to reduce infrastructure spending is rising faster than ever before. How will you effectively manage communicating with employees worldwide while addressing your need to lower operational costs?
We believe that an affordable, easy-to-use video conferencing solution is needed to assist business professionals to increase sales and drive participation. So what does this solution look like and how can you benefit from it?
By attending this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Have success with video conferencing, just like Vonage
- See the big picture with industry and open office trends
- Identify affordable, multi-purpose video endpoints optimized for the cloud
- Use cloud-based video to overcome traditional service challenges
- Make the right video conferencing decision with Pragmatic
Be the first to post a reply!