- Have Blue Jeans listed on the Slack "available integrations" page
- /bluejeans would invite everyone in the current channel, group, or direct message to an instant meeting
- /bluejeans <user> would invite that user to an instant meeting
- Whomever types /bluejeans would have to have moderator permissions
Feel free to put a request in directly with Slack. This will help them prioritize Blue Jeans as well.
1. Go to the Slack integration survey here
2. In the write-in box for Question 2 - type in Blue Jeans
3. In Question 7, customer fills in their Slack Team URL/Site (e.g. company.slack.com/)
As I discussed with some of you, we are preparing for the Limited Availability version of the Blue Jeans integration for Slack.
Blue Jeans for Slack allows users to initiate Blue Jeans meetings with the /bluejeans slash command. To use the integration during the limited availability phase (expected to begin in early September, 2015), please send an email stating your interest to email@example.com.
I take great pleasure to announce the availability of the Blue Jeans integration for Slack in the limited availability phase of the release!
You should have received a note from our support team with enablement instructions. If you have missed it, please navigate to the following link and review the instructions relevant to your enterprise:
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Thanks!
Happy to address your questions:
1. We are working with Slack to support enterprises with Blue Jeans SSO authentication.
2. We do not yet support Google Apps authentication to Blue Jeans but it is a high-priority item and will be done in the near future.
Let me know if you have any questions or would like to discuss.
For those using Blue Jeans password authentication to access the service: Blue Jeans integration for Slack is now live!
For the folks using SSO: I really appreciate your patience as we work with Slack to enable it.