Here are of few of ours.....
Bluejeans Meeting Tips:
Participants should log in 10-15 minutes before the start of the meeting to make adjustments to their computer setup as needed, such as downloading Bluejeans app (if needed), or muting/unmuting a mic or speaker.
Mics and speakers can be enabled or disabled in your operating system (Windows or other) and in the Bluejeans application in the Settings menu.
Remote participants should mute their mic when they are not speaking so that any background noise at their end will not be transmitted into the meeting.
When remote participants wish to speak to the room, they should unmute their mic and then re-mute when they are finished speaking.
Remote participants can use one or more devices to connect to a meeting. A phone & computer are often used simultaneously when a computer does not have a mic and/or speakers.
BlueJeans Do’s and Don’ts list:
CONNECTING FROM A COMPUTER OR OTHER TYPE OF MOBILE DEVICE
• DO use wired internet instead of wireless for best connection.
• DO use headsets or earphones if you so desire.
• DO mute yourself when not speaking. Coughs and keyboard clicks are louder than you think because they are amplified in the room by the a/v system.
• DON’T introduce multiple audio sources into your call, unless you have muted the computer. If you have a mic and speaker on your computer, there is no need to dial in by phone too.
• DON’T use external speakers. They can cause echo.
• DON’T use the speakerphone on mobile devices. Not all devices have built-in echo cancellation. It can result in a poor audio experience.
• IF you have to connect with both computer and phone, DO mute the computer so that you don’t create feedback.