any way we can get the plugin to play nice?
I am assuming its probably a non issue as its just Apple highlighting that it is a security concern to allow apps access to your files, but then if we didnt do that we couldnt do a screen share ;)
Here are the steps to see the error:
- Open Safari and on top menu bar click "Safari->Preferences"
- On the Preferences pop-up, click on "Security" tab/icon
- Click on "Website Settings..." button displayed on "Internet plug-ins" preference
- On the new pop-up, select "rbjnplugin"
- This will display the error I mentioned. It is recommended that we disable this plugin. Since we allow it to access our system, it works and we never realize that it has security issues.
Here are the versions:
OS X Yosemite Version 10.10.1
Safari Version 8.0