Issue with Webcam showing me upside down

• Question
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
  • Acknowledged
I've got a Lenovo thinkpad and when I enter the Video app everyone looks fine except me.  I'm shown upside down.  Does anyone else have this problem?  In my display on the webcam on the computer I look fine; it's only in Bluejeans...Help!
Photo of Alan Rozendaal

Alan Rozendaal

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 9 months ago

Photo of Erin Pickle

Erin Pickle, Official Rep

• 930 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Hi Alan! I've created a support case so that we can investigate further. You should receive an email shortly. 
Photo of Sumie Uchiyama

Sumie Uchiyama

• 60 Points
Hi, my colleague has the exact same issue. What is the solution?
Photo of Radhika@BJsupport

Radhika@BJsupport, Official Rep

• 5,866 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Sumie,

Thank you for reporting the issue.Support case 476811 is raised in order to investigate the issue.You will be contacted by our support team.

Thank you,

Radhika Chatur
Bluejeans Support Team
Photo of Moises Gonzalez

Moises Gonzalez

• 62 Points
I am having the same issue with a Lenovo T480s, has there been a resolution to the issue?
(Edited)
Photo of Angga Reza Fardana

Angga Reza Fardana

• 60 Points
Hi, I am using Lenovo X1 Yoga 3rd Gen and also having the same issue with the latest Bluejeans app version 2.6.536 .0 under Windows 10 Version 1803 Build 17134.165
Photo of Sue Rathie Csinger

Sue Rathie Csinger

• 60 Points
I am also upside down on a Lenovo Thinkpad under Windows 10 when using BlueJeans app v2.6.786.0. Is this being worked on? Skype/etc. is normal...
Photo of Radhika@BJsupport

Radhika@BJsupport, Official Rep

• 5,926 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Sue,

Thank you for posting the issue. It is a known issue with Bluejeans app v2.6 in specific machine models. It should get fixed in our next version release which is coming in early august. We have created support case 00490188 to follow up with you in this regard.

Thank you,

Radhika Chatur
BlueJeans Support Team