iOS devices (iPhone and iPad) do not have a way to play back a recording

• Problem
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • In Progress
you can't play back a recording from an iPad or iPhone. This would really be nice to have for mobile employees. Are there any plans to fixing this or allowing the iOS app to playback a recording?
Photo of Chad Tuttle

Chad Tuttle

• 234 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Radhika@BJsupport

Radhika@BJsupport, Official Rep

• 6,544 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Thank you for the valuable feedback. This feature request regarding iOS app is sent to our engineering team.
Photo of rajuvvss2

rajuvvss2

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
It's been two years and this playback feature is still not avaialble for iOS devices.. can you please priortize and get it done..

• 6,542 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Raju,

I am forwarding your feedback to our dev team.

Thank you,

Radhika Chatur
Photo of William Zenger

William Zenger

• 60 Points
Huge miss here. So many higher ed programs rely on iPads. Need to get this on the roadmap ASAP
Photo of rajuvvss2

rajuvvss2

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thank you for finally coming up with the support for playback. Do you have a tentative timeline on the availability?

• 6,542 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Raju,

We do not have firm ETA on same. 

Thank you,

Radhika Chatur

• 6,544 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi William,

Thank you for your feedback.We will moving to HTML5 support for recording playback soon this will also help in designing playback support on mobile apps. I have added your enterprise name in the list of enterprises requesting for this feature.I will update this forum once the feature is supported.

Thank you,

Radhika Chatur
BlueJeans Support Team
Photo of joanne

joanne

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I’m very disappointed to learn that Bluejeans doesn’t support playback on my apple devices. I miss Gotomeeting :-(
I do almost everything on my iPhone or iPad.
Photo of Elizabeth Myers

Elizabeth Myers

• 62 Points
I would like to add my company to the list of companies who is requesting access to view recorded BlueJeans meeting on iOS. we use iPads in our training rooms and in our stores and would benefit from access asap
Photo of Gordon Wimpress

Gordon Wimpress

• 60 Points
How about the entire University of Southern California?  You think our students don't want to watch the recordings on their phones?  It's idiotic that this hasn't been addressed.  It's also idiotic that you can't watch your own recordings with the app.