Please feel free to post:
- Your Name
- Your Company
- Your Twitter Handle
- Your Favorite Blue Jeans Feature
- A Snippet About Yourself (do you like to travel? If so, where?)
Brittany Lucero - Community Manager - I'm the lucky gal who gets to chat with our Blue Jeans family of customers every day in our online Community.
Blue Jeans Network, Whoohoo!
- My favorite feature is recording. I've seen customers get pretty creative with their use cases recently. One CIO recorded himself announcing the launch of Blue Jeans to his team of 1000+ users. It was a great global strategy to get his company excited about Blue Jeans. We are big supporters of executive sponsors during your deployment and love this creative solution.
- A fun fact - I grew up in Oregon. Portlandia is pretty accurate, I even volunteered in the bookstore featured frequently on the show during college. I almost forgot - Go Ducks!
- Ashley Azzopardi - Principal Advanced Communications Engineer
- Red Hat
- My favourite feature is the large meeting capacity - finally we can get rid of our legacy meeting collaboration tools.
- I enjoy playing rugby and travelling around on tour to play and socialise with folks from other nations that may not know the English language but someone we get through the language barrier with rugby ;)
Brett Smith - Manager of Community
Blue Jeans Network
- Favorite feature - Not a feature per say, but the interoperability of the platform itself..the core of our product. In my past I had many challenges connecting different UC/Telepresence vendors to eachother and especially externally. When I found Blue Jeans, I was hooked!
- A fun fact - I grew up in Alamo, CA (east of San Francisco) and am avid soccer player/follower. I enjoy backpacking through california's vast wilderness's and fly fishing.
- Karen Huffman - Manager, SaaS/Cloud Apps and Mobile
- National Geographic
- Twitter: @khuffman
- Favorite feature: We integrated Okta, our SSO solution, with Blue Jeans. Its going to be a seamless account provisioning process for us. So love not having to be a gatekeeper anymore! :-)
- A fun fact: Greece is probably my favorite other sailing destination other than the Chesapeake Bay region. And I'm a Corgi snob -- they are simply the perfect dog package.
- Zack Blum - IT Manager
Recording (though the upcoming Command Center might just replace it)
- I've been helping businesses with their technology needs since the 90s. I love traveling -- I will be in Europe for business and pleasure later this summer, I lived in Beijing for six months, and took a boat trip half way around the world during college. I also enjoy eating sushi and long walks on the beach.
- Justine Bienkowski - IT Team Lead
- BuzzFeed Get your news! Get your gifs! We got it all.
- RECORDING! We do what we call "Tech Talks" for our dev department every week where someone presents whatever tech they are working on. We use Blue Jeans to broadcast to remotes + record so people who miss it can check it out afterwards.
- Although I am a technology professional, I actually have an MFA in creative writing! Poetry & technology have both been my passions for as long as I can remember. I do love traveling--my FAVORITE vacations so far have been sailing around the fjords of Norway and doing some beach life stuff in Croatia.
- Craig Ernst - Collaborative Technologies Specialist
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- I have a Twitter account, but never use it. Convince me with a few good reasons why I should bother using it.
- My favorite BJN feature is INTEROPERABILITY (and the browser interface)
- A little bit about me. I very much enjoy going to the movies, playing first-person shooters (currently playing BF4), and I'm a big fan of Legos! Everything is AWESOME! =D
- Nick Verdegem - IT Analyst
- www.interserve.com - One of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally.
- I like that BlueJeans "Just WorksTM", although I'm liking one of the new pilot features I'm getting to test.
- I'm a serial tinkerer and can't help poking around under the hood of things, particularly with regard to technology. If I can get root, I'm happy! Other hobbies are watching Movies (Airplane!, Anchorman, and Heat being my top 3), contributing to the OpenStreetMap project and am working my way back through the Discworld series of books.
@Nick thanks for adding us on Twitter and being such an active Community member!
- Ian Grunhut - AV/Videoconferencing Senior Technician
- Newcastle University, United Kingdom
- I don't use twitter, as I spend enough time on Facebook!
- My favourite feature was the web browser plugin, but now its command centre as I can keep track of statistics easier now!
- I'm a Formula One fanatic, so everything revolves around that (although I got married earlier this year on British Grand Prix day, which wasn't cool!) and love any new tech that comes out!
· Romain Gallais- Customer Support Engineer - I'm one of the many problem solvers at Blue Jeans Network.
· Blue Jeans Network – Yes!
· My favorite feature is video sharing. I simply enjoy how convenient video sharing is.
· A fun fact – I am a French national who doesn’t like escargot !
- John Beckmann - Product Lead for Blue Jeans Primetime
- Blue Jeans
- Moderator Layout Push Control in Primetime - it really helps make an event go smoothly!
- I have a life goal of visiting 100 countries - almost half way there! Though enterprise video conferencing reduces the need for me to travel:(
- Tedd Fox
- BLUE JEANS
- @teddfox <~~~~ follow me!
- ummm. Mobile... yeah that!
- I was a digital nomad for 3 years living all over the place and only using an iPad for day-to-day consulting work. I have worked in Europe, China, UK, and USA. I am also a football fan (read: real football) and support Manchester City. I am from Indiana and do not play basketball. My happy place is anywhere in Monterey, Carmel, or Big Sur. I strive for #AWESOME.