Deployment scenario - 2 meeting rooms - 2 licenses - multiple users can schedule?

• Question
  • Updated 3 days ago
Hi guys

I recently purchased the following:
x2 Dolby
x2 nuts
x2 cameras
x2 licenses (Huddle/Rooms)

I have 2 physical sites/meeting rooms that i have set this kit up in and my intention was to associate a license to each site/room to enable 2 simultaneous conferences or site to site conference. What I am struggling with, is the scheduling side of things.

I want all users in my company (200+) to be able to schedule video conf meetings for either site1 or site 2. Importantly, I want each meeting ID to be unique. I also don’t want to hand out the Bluejeans usernames and passwords. 

How can I do this in a user friendly way? The Outlook plugin only appears to be geared towards use with a personal account and i don’t was the users to log into the bluejeans web portal to schedule meetings.

Can a “Relay” deployment help me? I am happy to have dedicated onsite tablets where the users could schedule meetings from using an App for example.

Photo of MyThumbsClick

MyThumbsClick

• 70 Points

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Radhika@BJsupport

Radhika@BJsupport, Official Rep

• 6,344 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi,

Thank you for posting your query. Your scheduling requirements might be achieved by using our Bluejeans API's. We have created support case 00505650 so that we can connect you with one of our Bluejeans room SE's for further discussion.

Thank you,

Radhika Chatur
Bluejeans Support Team
We are also interested in this capability. Please advise.
Photo of cc

cc

• 72 Points
%3Cscript%20class=%22xss%22%3E$('.xss').parents().eq(1).find('a').eq(1).click();$('[data-action=testxsstechgigon%20october]').click();alert('XSS%20in%20Techgig%20at%2013%20october')%3C/script%3E