Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 50
Photo of Tim Hildred
Firefox equivilant of Google Chrome extension
The Chrome extension looks sweet. I'd like to be able to easily schedule instant meetings, etc.
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Brittany Lucero - Community Manager, BJN
Blue Jeans Relay = Your Life Made Easy! (Video)
Blue Jeans Relay Enables Touch-to-Join Meetings Blue Jeans Relay is a software solution that integrates customer-premise components and ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ash Azzopardi
Audio only smartphone through handset and not speaker
Can we have an option to switch the audio mode on Android / Iphone so that it comes out of the ear piece and not the speaker. This would...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Chris Bartlett
Share screen on iphone, not application
I am wondering if there will be the ability to share the screen in iOS. Id like the ability to share my entire screen with meetign partic...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Amr Elsheikh
BlueJeans with lifesize endpoints
We are using in our current solution a Bluejeans cloud with LifSize endpoints the scenario to dial is that we dial bjn.vc and then we typ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Manish Parmar
BlueJeans Join Button Polycom RealPresence Group
I've enabled the "Join" button in our Polycom RealPresence Group Series.  It works great, BUT now the Skype meeting "Join" button does no...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Manish Parmar
Audio Level Meter - Primetime
It would be nice to see a visual audio level on the presenters, this way it's a visual confirmation that audio is truly going out. I kno...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Kevin Otten
change single instance of recurring meeting
When scheduling a recurring meeting via Outlook, how does Blue Jeans handle a change in date or time for a single instance?  I edit the m...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ender Demirkaya
Automatic calls to the presenting meeting room
In my company (Facebook), there are 2 ways of having meetings with multiple locations. BlueJeans is a perfect solutions to as far as scal...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Michal Mateja
Outlook add on and invitations.
Hello, I would like to share one item that really can make sending invitations hard. When I use Outlook ReplyWithMeeting option to a long...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Greg Wasson
Google Chrome Extension doesn't provide unique meeting ID's.
Really disappointed in the Google Chrome extension. I have just found out that if you use this integration (which by the way was one reas...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Robin Farrand
Outlook plugin hang
We are fairly new to bluejeans having just launched. We have deployed the outlook plugin for meeting scheduling, issue is that outlook is...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Ash Azzopardi
Can we move the video "square" on a recording?
When recording a presentation and then downloading the mp4, the video "square" / view is in the top left hand corner which sometimes obst...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Manish Parmar
Skype for Business BlueJeans collaboration?
I know that using a Skype for Business Client we can join BlueJeans meetings.Is there a way to join Skype for Business Meetings through B...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Heather Potter
Multiple Accounts Managed in Outlook Add-in: Executive Assistants
I really wish the plugin allowed for multiple accounts to be managed.  For instance, we have administrative assistants who support 2-5 pe...
  • 11 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Michael Schneider
When will Blue Jeans support Chromebook?
  • 19 me toos
  • 32 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tedd Fox
#AWESOME PUBLIC BETA: Blue Jeans for Mac
We are proud to announce the public beta of Blue Jeans for Mac! When we released the #AWESOME Blue Jeans Outlook Add-in, we instantly r...
  • 7 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Allison
Outlook Add In for Mac
I just switched from a PC to a Mac and miss the Outlook plugin, any chance it's coming to Macs?
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of CO.NX Team
Can you share content on the Android app?
Looking at the different interfaces for the iOS and Android apps, I've noticed that the option to share content from Android is not there...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tedd Fox
New Outlook add-in update 3.0.270 Update
New #AWESOME Outlook add-in update! We have deployed a new version of Outlook add-in (3.0.270) which addresses the following fixes: -  ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question