Conversations

Photo of Tim Hildred
Firefox equivilant of Google Chrome extension
The Chrome extension looks sweet. I'd like to be able to easily schedule instant meetings, etc.
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Ben Hutchison
Blue Jeans Relay feedback
Hi everyone, I'm Ben, an engineer at Blue Jeans. Along with Nick and Tedd, I'm developing Blue Jeans Relay. As we continue to build the...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rob Corrao
Raise Hand Feature in BlueJeans
We typically have to run most of our bluejeans meetings with people muted, and even when not, in larger meetings it would be nice to have...
  • 16 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Community Team
Introducing: Blue Jeans Command Center
We have been bursting at the seams to announce our *NEW* Command Center for Blue Jeans administrators.  Command Center provides service ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Neal Pitts
Surface Hub (Skype for Business) Feature Support
Feature Request:  Support whiteboard sharing on the Microsoft Surface Hub.  We're likely going to be buying Surface Hubs for our office l...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ash Azzopardi
Command Center is running slow
Is it me or is command center starting to run really slow, even when just looking at the last 30 days? thanks
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Ash Azzopardi
When can we have skype support again?
I keep hearing time and time again from my customers the woes of having to install skype because their customers cannot install an app or...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jared Greene
Blue Jeans is displaying codec h323:ipaddress instead of the Unit's Display Name
Product:Cisco TelePresence SX20 Software version:TC6.3.4.8c3defb As title says, when we connect to meetings, our h323:##.###.###.### Add...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of David Rein
Determine if a meeting is moderatorless just with the meeting id?
Using the API, is there a method to determine if a meeting is moderatorless using just the OAuth2 meeting_passcode method?  In other word...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ram Mohan
REST API to create conference
Does bluejeans provides any REST API to create a conference
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jose Paras
Mute all guest missing?
Can we bring back this feature? It is very helpful specially when hosting a lot of guests in a meeting. 
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Mike Scheckel
Feature Request -- Announcing by name when joining audio only call.
It would be nice if Blue Jeans audio only bridge had a way for participants joining the call to state their name first so they are announ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Alexandre Jesson
Question about detailled network flows
Hi  I'm wondering how works your solution on a worldwide network point of view. Bjv.vc is always resolved in 199.48.152.152. How do you ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Melissa
We send a video conference invite to attendees in India who do not have video capabilities, how do they dial in to the conference?
When we send a video conference invite to attendees and they are in India, but do not have video capabilities, how do they dial in to the...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Miyay Chan
Muting Participants Upon Entry - Room Systems
I use Blue Jeans regularly, but I only held my first large meeting last week and to manage it, I had to mute all participants upon entry ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Todd Austin
Switching video to follow content sharing
We are planning a class for the fall term that will have students in three separate classrooms simultaneously due to space considerations...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived