Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 34
Photo of DB Vid
Timeline for 1080p on room systems
Can anybody at Bluejeans give us a rough estimate as to when we might get higher resolutions/bandwidth on room systems? Nothing detailed....
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Christiaan Botha
Content Sharing problems?
I am having issues with some of our Polycom systems. Content sharing is not working; when sharing it would quickly flash the content  for...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Luke Phelps
Feature Request - Ability to publish BJ Recordngs and move to Microsoft Stream
Included with certain Microsoft Office 365 plans, Microsoft Stream is an enterprise video service that makes it easy for organizations of...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of mieke
BJ interupted by phone call
my bluejeans meetings (using iphone app) get interrupted by incoming calls (it automatically pauses the BJ meeting). Any idea on how to b...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Scott Beeson
IDEA: Tag phone number with name
At the beginning of a meeting when we do Roll Call, if I could click on a phone number and type in a name it would be INSANELY useful.  I...
  • 8 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Darren Clark
Crestron with Relay
Has anyone used Relay with a Crestron room system to give users control of Bluejeans soft codec running on a PC via Crestron touch panel?
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Brittany Lucero - Community Manager, BJN
Blue Jeans Relay = Your Life Made Easy! (Video)
Blue Jeans Relay Enables Touch-to-Join Meetings Blue Jeans Relay is a software solution that integrates customer-premise components and ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Joseph Ng
Admin option to disable users' personal meeting ID globally
Hi, I have been asking this first day of using bluejeans. Can we setup an admin option to globally "disable users' personal meeting ID"...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Soeren Walter
Join a meeting via desktop app and not via browser as default
Hello, after bluejeans meetings are only accessible via desktop app, is there any possibility to join meetings via the app as defau...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of John U
Everything works fine except I can't see their video
It was my first time using Bluejeans a few days ago and everything worked fine except I was unable to see the other persons video.  Audi...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Richard Henderson
timezone issues
So we are now in British Summer Time, which is GMT+1 equivalent, with my Mac and Google Calendar getting it right. Bluejeans however, doe...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of George Hegedus
One touch dialing URL in calendar entry
Any idea when the one touch phone URL will be in the calendar entry, and not just the meeting email? Most people don't look for meeting i...
  • 4 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Stephen Johnson
We have a cisco SX 20 that cant call the Bluejeans meetings.
We have a Cisco SX 20 that can call the Bluejeans Test bird just fine but when attempting to call a BJ metting we get a"This endpoint is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Charles Lewis
i have a sc20 that does not connect it tries to and then i get a flahsed Red handset in the middle of the screen and it disconnects.
SX20 does not connect, I get a Flashed Red handset in the middle of the screen and then it disconnects
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Joseph Ng
Anyone experienced same problem of H323 packet loss in SGP POP?
My offices are in the Asia regions so all my H323 endpoints (mainly polycom and cisco) connect to the SGP POP except Japan routes to US. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Elena Doucette
webcam problems
I frequently lead webinar trainings for an online platform. When I ask the participant to join, I instruct them to share their computer s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Luis Sanchez
Cisco SX10 Registered with CUCM - CUBE Only Setup
I have a Cisco SX10 Telepresence Endpoint. If I take it out the box and plug it into a data connection I can call into BlueJeans (meet@si...
  • 2 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Maksym Borodin
No sound thru the bluetooth in the car
I have One Plus 2 cell phone which is paired with my car via bluetooth. I can make calls using my phone and there are no problems with th...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Samara Fogel
Join Tones and editing names
My organization often uses Blue Jeans for the audio portion of online trainings. I'd like to have the software give me an alert tone when...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Avellar
Share Uploaded video across the Organization's Bluejeans accounts
It would be great if we could upload a video to bluejeans and then share across the org like you can with recordings.   Does anyone know ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea